| Job Title:
||Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability, Company Match 401K, Vacation Pay, Personal Time Off, Holiday Pay, Wellness Pay
|| GOMACO Corporation, the Worldwide Leader in Concrete Paving Technology, has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician provides tear down services, diagnoses problems, orders parts, and repairs GOMACO equipment, buildings, and grounds.
||Responsibilities to include, but not limited to mechanical and electrical trouble shooting on industrial equipment, CNC- machines and providing maintenance assistance through out the facility.
Requirements: 3-5 years of hands on mechanical repair experience and training in an industrial manufacturing setting.
• High level of competency in mechanical, electrical and electronics.
• Knowledge of PLC, hydraulics, pneumatics, AC & DC electrical troubleshooting.
• Ability to read and understand schematics, equipment manuals and blue print symbolism.
• Strong ability to manage multiple tasks with confidence.
• Demonstrate competency to adopt to change and actively participate in a team environment.
• Willingness to work as necessary during peak periods, shift work and overtime as required.
Utilities Mechanics/Building Maintenance preferred