| Job Title:
||Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Company Match 401K, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Vacation, Pay, Wellness Pay
||Receives product, insures invoice accuracy, assists with ordering, receiving, stocking and display of product, maintains department cleanliness, and provides customer service.
||• Receives product deliveries, ensuring order and invoice accuracy.
• Delivers invoices to appropriated personnel.
• Moves shipments into appropriate locations for stocking or back-stock, keeping pathways clear.
• Maintains current flagging certification, flags trucks into loading dock.
• Ensures exterior doors are locked and secure when not in use.
• Ensures only authorized personnel enter receiving area.
• Stocks, rotates, merchandises and faces product as needed according to department
• Maintains back-stock areas according to department standards.
• Trains other staff as needed.
• Catalogs and codes invoices, if requested, according to procedure.
• Assists in other departments as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
• Knows and Adheres to Quality Standards for customer service as outlined by Supervisor.
• Adheres to all guidelines around product recommendation and information.
• Assists in any other departments as needed.
• Communicates openly and honestly with all others in the organization.
• Communicates respectfully at all times.
• Participates actively in department team and all-staff meetings.
High School Diploma Graduate/GED