| Job Title:
||Electrical Controls Engineer
||Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Company Match 401K, Short-Term/Long -Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Paid Vacation, Wellness Pay
||Apply theory and principles of electrical controls engineering to design and develop parts and attachments to the GOMACO product line under close supervision
||Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist engineers or designers in research, data collection, equipment or machine design, development and testing.
* Prepare clear, complete, and accurate assembly drawings, detail drawings, parts book drawings, and BOMs for engineering and manufacturing purposes, from sketches, notes, other drawings, or verbal instructions.
* Utilize knowledge of drafting and engineering practices, mathematics, manufacturing processes, materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings which adhere to GOMACO's GS2 standards.
* Will use CAD equipment and software, and be responsible for making revisions and/or corrections to existing drawings and BOMs.
* Will have fundamental knowledge of Gomaco product line and manufacturing procedures, and be able to offer direction and guidance to co-workers.
Qualifications and Standards of Excellence
Bachelors Degree: Electrical Engineering or equivalent education and experience.